Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pop

We're home.

It was a therapeutic trip for our little family-o-three. Just what the doctor ordered.

I'll make you Northern dwellers jealous with warm-weather photos and provide you with plenty of cutie belly-in-bikini shots (of her, of course..this belly's not as cute as it used to be). But only after I finish washing the pile of sunblock saturated laundry.

For now, a teaser of the playfulness that has taken over my daughter will have to do.

7 comments:

Emily B. said...

OMG! seriously??? that is THE cutest darn thing ever!! Love it!

barb_aloot said...

I love it!! Such sparkly happy eyes, aaaaaw.

Unknown said...

I'm in luuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvv! Wherever did u (Donovan) come up with this silliness!?!?!?! Have u tried ring around the rosie? I rolled my eyes and was a reluctant participant, but i have never seen 4 kids giggle more infectiously. Now, I'm dizzy! What r ur plans this week?

Charity Hildebrand said...

Welcome home to the coooooooooold! That video is just adorable. Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog, I always appreciate your comments so much!

Anonymous said...

so cute I can't even stand it!

Anonymous said...

First, I'm completely jealous that you have been in the SUN! I am sooo incredibly tired of snow here in Ohio! And secondly, ADORABLE video!!!! Noemi is just priceless!

Sharon said...

Love it! How she says her name is just cuteness!